Thursday, May 19, 2005

Rotating Poopie Boxes

My poopie box is moving? My poopie box is moving! My. Poopie. Box. Is. Moving. Excuse me, People! MY POOPIE BOX IS MOVING!!!



Hey, you over there! Can't you see there's a problem here! Poopie boxes don't move. They are stationary. That is the goal of the poopie box: to hold still while I take a poopie. Are you listening? No, I really don't think you are. Are you going to do something about this?

Wait, it stopped. That was weird. GET OUT. I have to take a poopie.

5 Comments:

At 8:27 PM, Blogger New Homeowner said...

HILARIOUS!

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger chaudes said...

mmm...well
I have posted some of
my photos here

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Kittymama said...

You think you have it bad? My mommy and daddy are moving in a week, and my jingle bells and catnip are packed already! I hate to think of what's in store for my poopie box.

I think I'll just use my mommy's favorite rug instead. Think she'll get the message?

Baxter (I'm borrowing my mommy's user name!) Meow!

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Cow Kitty and Fatty said...

Nothing can be worse than the stupid 24 hour car trip those Crazies took us on to get to some stupid city called Winnipeg.

They packed everything away and didn't even feed us the night before. I was sooooooooooo hungry!!!

About that rug: I have a tip. Make sure you do it on the lightest part and right in the middle. I think They like that best.

-Fatty

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger i-pets.com said...

Yup, we had to get rid of our automatic poopie box beacuse the kitties would keep visiting just to make it move. The motor noise was driving us crazy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home